Working with materials containing asbestos fibers can present a significant health risk to employees. This test will define the composition of asbestos, materials where it can be found, and the health hazards associated with asbestos exposure. In addition, the role of the competent person will be defined in relation to asbestos monitoring procedures.
- Define what asbestos is and where it can be found
- Identify asbestos containing materials that may be present in the work place
- Recognize the health hazards associated with exposure to asbestos fibers
- Gain an understanding of the role of the competent person in monitoring asbestos controls
- Identify PPE requirements to be utilized in order to minimize exposure to asbestos
The Safety Pro Group
- View Website